|At A Glance
• Ideal for these Concerns: Aging Skin, Dryness and Dehydration, Sun Damage, Free Radical Damage, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Crepey Skin, Dark Spots
• Ideal for these Skin Types: Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin, Oily Skin
• Preferences: Fragrance-Free, Gluten-Free, Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free
• Key Ingredient(s): Peptides, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Antioxidants, Dimethicone, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid
• Application Area: Decollete, Face, Neck
|Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
• Formulated to address the appearance of even the most stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup.
• Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond*.
• Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone.
• Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation.
|How to Use
STEP 1 : TNS Essential Serum
• When to Apply: Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
• Where to Apply: Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
• How to Apply: Dispense on the back of your hand and blend together before applying. Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
STEP 2: Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum Serum
• When to Apply: Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
• Where to Apply: Apply to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas.
• How to Apply: Caution. Keep out of direct sunlight. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher while using this product. Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
STEP 3: HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator
• When to Apply: Apply twice daily in the morning and at night after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin. Apply before you moisturize and apply SPF (sun protection).
• Where to Apply: Apply to face, neck and chest, or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist.
• How to Apply: Because HA5® is a "water-loving" substance, wet your fingertips prior to applying HA5® to your skin. Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
"This trifecta keeps my skin subptle and makes definitely give my skin a more youthful and hydrated appearance. I've been consistantly using this for over a year and my skin has a coloration evenness and radiance that it lacked before. You can't go wrong with this trifecta." – ★★★★★ Cora, Verified Customer
"Only sorry i did not get it earlier. I still can't believe I spent so much money on these products; however, I'm glad I did. I've only used the (3-product) system for one month and my skin looks so much brighter, moisturized, and the skin tone is slowly improving. I have melasma and over the last 6 years I've tried more products than I can count with absolutely no results. After one month of these products I can see a slight improvement, which is not to say that my melasma is gone, but at least there is some change. I already repurchased and plan to give the products a few months to see what happens with my skin. The one negative about this product is the packaging of the TNS Essential Serum. Basically it'll last only a month but you can't see that and you just suddenly run out." – ★★★★★ Elise, Verified Customer